Mr. Ferrucci is a partner in Clapp Ferrucci. Mr. Ferrucci is a business lawyer with an emphasis on contractual agreements. Prior to joining Sean M. Clapp, LLC, on January 1, 2008, Mr. Ferrucci served as General Counsel for Lawler Manufacturing Company, Inc., an innovative manufacturer of plumbing products in Indianapolis. As General Counsel, he provided operational advice and handled a wide range of legal issues including bankruptcy, contract, employment, environmental, intellectual property, product liability, risk management, tort and workers' compensation matters. Prior to serving as General Counsel, Mr. Ferrucci served as staff counsel at Simon Property Group where he evaluated legal and business risks, advised senior management and managed outside counsel throughout the United States. While at Lawler and Simon, Mr. Ferrucci gained extensive experience interpreting, drafting and negotiating contractual agreements.
Mr. Ferrucci is also a probate and estate planning attorney. From creating a new Will, Trust or Powers of Attorney, to updating an existing estate plan, Mr. Ferrucci takes a practical yet innovative approach to preserving and transferring wealth. Mr. Ferrucci further assists clients with trust administration and both supervised and unsupervised probate administration.
Mr. Ferrucci is an active volunteer in his church. Mr. Ferrucci heads a number of ministries at St. Louis de Montfort Catholic Church in Fishers, Indiana. He is also a member of the School Governing Board at Guerin Catholic High School. Mr. Ferrucci is an active alumni volunteer for Boston College.
In 1987, Mr. Ferrucci received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from Boston College where he graduated magna cum laude. He later went on to earn his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School in 1990. Mr. Ferrucci resides with his wife and three sons in Fishers, Indiana.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Commercial
- Business Organizations
- Employment Law - Employee
- Employment Law - Employer
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Law
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Illinois, 1990
- Indiana, 1993
- Massachusetts, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- Michigan, 2014
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1990
- Boston College, Newton, Massachusetts
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1987
- Major: Economics
- Red Box Automated Retail, LLC
- Transcend Street Solutions, Inc.
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Insurance Company
- Lawler Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Process Control Corporation
- Blue Sky Community Management, LLC
- BrewLogix, LLC
- Shadow Graphix, Inc.
- Weas Engineering, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- School Governing Board, Guerin Catholic High School
- St. Louis De Montfort Church, Ministry Leader and Parish Council Member
- Boston College Alumni Club of Indiana, Member and Past President
- Knights of Columbus, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Hamilton County Bar Association, Member
- City of Fishers - Board of Zoning Appeals
Past Employment Positions
- Lawler Manufacturing Company, Inc., General Counsel, 2002 to 2008
- Simon Property Group, Staff Attorney, 2000 to 2002
- State Farm Litigation Counsel, Trial Attorney, 1994 to 2000
- Wooden & McLaughlin, LLP, Associate, 1993 to 1994
- Cook County States Attorney Office, Assistant States Attorney, 1990 to 1993